31 Printed Photos
What ever happened to real photo albums, with real photographs that you can actually look at without having to sit in front of a screen?
In an effort to bring back the printed photograph, this month we are introducing the brand new photographic challenge, ‘31 Printed Photos’.
We are challenging you to take and print one photograph that best represents your day, every single day throughout July. The aim of this challenge is to have a ‘non-digital’ photo album full of printed photographs by the end of the month, an album that can be kept on a shelf and treasured by the future generations in your family.
- You must take one photograph every single day throughout July, that best represents each day.
- You must print each of your 31 photo’s and have them arranged in an album by the 31st July.
- You might like to share your photo’s on social media and if you do, don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details shown below) We might even feature your best photo on our blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #31PrintedPhotos
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your photos on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- Always have your camera with you
- These days, mobile phones can take great photographs and can be ready to take a shot at any moment!
- You don’t have to print your photo’s every day. You can print them all out at once on the last day of the month!
Tips to Make Your Photo’s a Little More Interesting
- You could try taking some of your photo’s in black and white or even sepia!
- There are lot’s of interesting filters you can use these days, so why not try some out?
- You could add text beneath each photo in your album to include information such as the date, the place and the reason you took that particular photo.
- You don’t have to take a typical photo… Perhaps you might prefer to take some close-up shots of some interesting textures or something else a little outside of the box.
At the end of the month why not make a little photo album tour video (up to three minutes long) and send it to us? Or just email us some of your favourites.
With your permission, we may even feature your work on our site!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!