31 Printed Photos
What ever happened to real photo albums, with real photographs that you can actually look at without having to sit in front of a screen?
In an effort to bring back the printed photograph, this month we are introducing the brand new photographic challenge, ‘31 Printed Photos’.
Free reference inspiration pdf to go with challenge
Get our free prompt and face reference pdf by when you sign up for our newsletter
We are challenging you to take and print one photograph that best represents your day, every single day throughout July. The aim of this challenge is to have a ‘non-digital’ photo album full of printed photographs by the end of the month, an album that can be kept on a shelf and treasured by the future generations in your family.
- You must take one photograph every single day throughout July, that best represents each day.
- You must print each of your 31 photo’s and have them arranged in an album by the 31st July.
- You might like to share your photo’s on social media and if you do, don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details shown below) We might even feature your best photo on our blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #31PrintedPhotos
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your photos on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- Always have your camera with you
- These days, mobile phones can take great photographs and can be ready to take a shot at any moment!
- You don’t have to print your photo’s every day. You can print them all out at once on the last day of the month!
Tips to Make Your Photo’s a Little More Interesting
- You could try taking some of your photo’s in black and white or even sepia!
- There are lot’s of interesting filters you can use these days, so why not try some out?
- You could add text beneath each photo in your album to include information such as the date, the place and the reason you took that particular photo.
- You don’t have to take a typical photo… Perhaps you might prefer to take some close-up shots of some interesting textures or something else a little outside of the box.
At the end of the month why not make a little photo album tour video (up to three minutes long) and send it to us? Or just email us some of your favourites.
With your permission, we may even feature your work on our site!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other July Challenges
KickTime is our brand new monthly challenge designed for those creatives who would prefer to sink their teeth into one big project over the whole month, rather than to take part in lots of smaller ones. It’s designed to inspire any kind of creative project a story, a poem, a piece of art, a piece of music, the list is endless!read more
“Quick Kicks” are our monthly creative challenges that you can complete in 15 minutes or less per day. For ‘Quick Kick July’ we are challenging you to create a simple drawing ‘upside-down’, every day throughout the month of July.read more
Yes, we are just over halfway there already! And we are challenging you to come up with one festive creation for this coming Christmas, every single day throughout the month of July. Imagine how organised you will feel in December!read more
Draw or paint on Junk (found items, wooden spoons, old toys, old clothes, you name it) or create images where you draw on top of photos of junk or create images with junk by arranging it some way. This can be done digitally if you prefer.read more