Kick Time September a Month Long Prompt Challenge
KickTime is our monthly challenge designed for those creatives who would prefer to sink their teeth into one big project over the whole month, rather than to take part in lots of smaller ones.
And it’s designed for any kind of creative project. We will give you a prompt each month and you can use it to inspire a story, a poem, a piece of art, a piece of music, an animation, a film, a screen play… The list is endless!
The best part is that you get to work on any creative project, which is inspired by that word, for a whole month!
We will give you a brand new prompt word at the beginning of every month to use as your inspiration.
- You can use this word to inspire any kind of creative project
- You have the entire month to work on your creative project
- We would encourage you to share your progress regularly on social media, or perhaps even your latest word count if you are writing a story.
- On the last day of the month, you should post your final piece, or a link to where people can find it.
- Please don’t forget to link and tag us in your posts (details are shown below). Otherwise, we won’t see what you have done. We might even feature your work on our blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #KickTimeSeptember
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your journal pages on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Ideas to make your work a little more interesting
- You don’t need to take the word literally… You can interpret it in any way you wish.
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other September Challenges
We are challenging you to use lettering/calligraphy to write create an inspirational quote every day. You can write out an existing quote or create your own.
“Quick Kicks” are our monthly creative challenges that you can complete in 15 minutes or less per day. For ‘Quick Kick September’ we are challenging you to create a blind contour drawing/painting every day of the month.
So it’s September already and that Sketchbook that you promised yourself you would fill this year has gathered an entire inch of dust, each page remaining completely blank. Well now is the time to change that! We are challenging you to create at least a sketch a day.