- You must post relevant content on your blog DAILY throughout the entire month of September
- Link back to your daily posts on social media if you are on it
- Don’t forget to link back to us and tag us at the end of your post (details shown below) We might even link back to your best blog post on our own blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #SeptemberBlogfest
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also link back to your blog posts on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- Try planning your blog posts well in advance
- If you are short of time on one of the days, you could always link back to relevant content on another platform, such as a You Tube video and talk a little bit about that.
Ideas to make your blog posts a little more interesting
- Try posting both text and an image or video
- Include useful links to some of your older posts, or even someone else’s!
- Use catchy titles
- Use bullet points, bold text, headers, sub-headers and embrace the white space! Make your post look interesting!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other September Challenges
KickTime is our brand new monthly challenge designed for those creatives who would prefer to sink their teeth into one big project over the whole month, rather than to take part in lots of smaller ones. It’s designed to inspire any kind of creative project a story, a poem, a piece of art, a piece of music, the list is endless!read more
“Quick Kicks” are our monthly creative challenges that you can complete in 15 minutes or less per day. For ‘Quick Kick September’ we are challenging you to create a blind contour drawing/painting every day of the month.read more
So it’s September already and that Sketchbook that you promised yourself you would fill this year has gathered an entire inch of dust, each page remaining completely blank. Well now is the time to change that! We are challenging you to create at least a sketch a day.read more
This challenge is hosted by Leslie Saeta from www.saetastudio.com Every September (and January), Leslie challenges artists to paint 30 paintings in 30 days and invites them to post their paintings on her blog. The challenge has become hugely popular.read more