Has your blog lost momentum throughout the year? Have you always wanted to start a blog, but never got around to it? Has your number of visitors begun to fall? Then September Blogfest is the challenge for you! We are challenging you to post on your blog for 30 consecutive days throughout the month of September.
- You must post relevant content on your blog DAILY throughout the entire month of September
- Link back to your daily posts on social media if you are on it
- Don’t forget to link back to us and tag us at the end of your post (details shown below) We might even link back to your best blog post on our own blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #SeptemberBlogfest
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also link back to your blog posts on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- Try planning your blog posts well in advance
- If you are short of time on one of the days, you could always link back to relevant content on another platform, such as a You Tube video and talk a little bit about that.
Ideas to make your blog posts a little more interesting
- Try posting both text and an image or video
- Include useful links to some of your older posts, or even someone else’s!
- Use catchy titles
- Use bullet points, bold text, headers, sub-headers and embrace the white space! Make your post look interesting!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!