We recently asked on social media what topics you would like to cover and Nea Edmans was interested in advice on selling art. So this week our guest is Cory Huff from theabundantartist.com. Cory has a unique blend of expertise in the creative industry along with the experience of working in online marketing. He now helps artists to market and sell their art offering advice through his blog, podcast, courses book and coaching.
Some of the questions covered during the podcast
- How does an artist know when they are ready to start selling their art?
- How does an artist go about finding an audience for their work?
- When selling art through social media, how do you keep interest going?
- How important do you think it is to build an email list and do you think it works?
- What do you think is a good way to decide what to charge for your work?