Todays interview is with artist and creative Marcia Furman. Although Marcia original trained in Graphic Design her passion is now for creating art. She sells her art through her Etsy shop and in person at crafts markets. She also shares her creative life and art tutorials through her Youtube channel “Art by Marcia Furman”
Marcia has two very distinct painting styles. She paints in a surrealist style, but also enjoys painting more realistically.
Marcia talks about
- Her creative background and how she studied graphic design
- Some of her early art related businesses
- About her 2 distinct painting styles
- Her process for creating art
- Her love of journaling, including her critter journal
- Selling her work through Etsy and in person at Craft and Art Markets
Some of the artists that Inspire Marcia
- Mab Graves: www.mabgraves.com
- Mark Ryden: www.markryden.com
- Marion Peck: www.marionpeck.com
- James Gurney: www.jamesgurney.com
- Alicia Aradilla: www.instagram.com/a.aradilla
- Nastia Youkki Mamoshina: www.instagram.com/youkki_art
Find out more about Marcia Furman
Marcia’s Instagram Channel – www.instagram.com/marcia_furman
Marcia’s Etsy Store – www.etsy.com/shop/MarciaFurman
Art By Marcia Furman Youtube Channel – www.youtube.com/ArtbyMarciaFurman
Marcia’s Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/TheArtofMarciaFurman
Marcia’s Patreon Page – www.patreon.com/marciafurman
We’ve now got a Youtube Channel where we put up a new Art Video every Sunday.
Subscribe to our channel and click the notifications bell to be alerted on all our new videos.