This is the second part of our podcast about the best ways to present your artwork. In this part, we cover more of the physical side of presenting your art rather than sharing it virtually on social media.
Some of the things we discuss about presenting your artwork
- Try virtually framing your art to test out ideas
- Sandra recommends going to a professional framer and she explains why
- Thoughts on choosing frames and mounts
- Ideas on picking out colours from your paintings or where your painting will hang
- Types of glass for paintings
- Ideas for posting out your art when you sell it so your buyer loves it
- Packaging up your art – Sandra gives an important tip on packaging oil paintings
- Thoughts on business cards and email lists
If you enjoy the podcast you can support us by buying us a coffee. We want to make a coffee froth moustache. Thank you!
This week’s creative question
What is your favourite art-related joke?
The best answers will be read out on a future podcast.
You can Tweet us your answers @KickCreatives or let us know in the Facebook Group, which by the way if you haven’t already joined, I highly recommend that you do! We will put the question up there and also on the facebook page… and of course, on our Instagram page @kickinthecreatives.
If you have any suggestions for the podcast or our challenges please feel free to get in touch.
We’ve now got a Youtube Channel where we put up art tutorials and tips.
Subscribe to our channel and click the notifications bell to be alerted on all our new videos.