In this drawing tutorial, we show beginner artists how to draw ears in a really simple way. We start by showing some quick and easy ear sketches using a pen and a water brush. This gives a nice soft shading effect to the ear sketches. In the next drawing, we draw a more detailed ear using hatching for shading.
When you are drawing ears or anything else for that matter, try and forget what it is you are drawing and instead concentrate on only the shapes and shadows. Use reference photos to help you draw ears accurately.
You might also want to check out our other video tutorials on how to draw faces and facial features
- Eye Drawing Tutorial for Beginners with Pencil
- How to Draw a Realistic Mouth for Beginners
- How to Draw a Realistic Nose Easy Step by Step for Beginners
- Drawing Teeth with Pencil Tutorial
- How to Draw Hair for Beginners – Curly or Straight Real or Cartoon
- Drawing Face Proportions Step by Step
We release a new Art Kick Sunday video every week. You can find them here
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our channel and click the notifications bell to be alerted on all our new videos.
If you would like to support us and help us cover the cost of website and podcast hosting, you can buy us a coffee. Thank you