Welcome to today’s art podcast episode, which is….. episode 100! And to celebrate our 100th episode, we invited you listeners to ask us anything… And we got so many questions, that we have decided to make this into a special double episode! So today is part one. We’re just so glad that you all enjoy it. And you’ve all helped us to reach 100 episodes so thank you!
The questions you asked us
- Who is your favourite artist?
- How do you feel about the business side of art?
- Do you have any advice for people wanting to make the transition from amateur to professional or semi-pro artist?
- Anything you would tell your younger self to make things easier?
- What are your favourite art books?
- I would love to know what type of places you enjoy sketching and what makes it appealing for you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Standard interview question, but in all seriousness, what are your hopes for the future?
- What inspires you both? And how do you use that inspiration to fuel your creativity?
- I listen to your podcast and lately, girls you seem to be on fire: Tara’s art courses, Sandra’s exhibition… How do you feel about these changes in your artistic careers?
- Has Tara and Sandra ever done or consider doing a collaboration artwork? I can see Tara’s abstract faces painted on Sandra’s wine or coke bottles.
- Would you shave your head in the name of art?
- If you had to decorate your whole house interior all one colour for a year…what colour?
- What is your no 1 fav memory of the whole of Kick in the Creatives?
- What has surprised you most about the whole Kick in the Creatives project?
- What have you learned art wise that you appreciate the most because of the challenges on KITC?
- What are your future plans?
- What are your guilty pleasures art wise?
- How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?
- What do love other than art?
- Do you ever express yourself emotionally through art?
- What do you remember doing art wise as a kid?
- How would you feel about setting a silly art challenge one month?
- Do you have business plan for KitC now that you are 100 podcasts in and committed (crazy or otherwise)? Such as a KitC art book, a book with both of your art , a YouTube channel video broadcast of the podcast, or classes (etcetera or other some such)? Thanks for the laughs and great community.
- What are your favorite colour combinations?
- When using a sketchbook, would you turn around and use the reverse sides or start a new one??
- How would you convey the truth that Everything is an Art?
- Do you get tired of answering so many questions?
Yes – So I think this would be a good place to stop and we will answer all of the other questions we received in part 2!