Introducing our fun new challenge ‘Creeptober’.
We are challenging you to create something ‘creepy’ every single day throughout October.
You can create anything you like, from a pumpkin carving to a drawing, a painting, a poem, a creepy story, a scary photo, or a spooky sculpture… And you can even mix it up to keep it interesting!
Free reference inspiration pdf to go with challenge
Get our free prompt and face reference pdf by when you sign up for our newsletter
- You should create and share something spooky every single day
- You can mix and match your creations
- We will provide optional prompts, but feel free to do your own thing
- Don’t forget to link back to us and tag us at the end of your post (details are shown below) We might even link back to your best picture on our own!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #Creeptober
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your abstract art on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- Try planning in advance what you are going to do each day, so you can have your materials ready
- If time is short, keep it simple
Ideas to make your poem a little more interesting
- Try thinking outside the box
- You can mix up your creations… Perhaps one day you will write a creepy poem, and the next you’ll sculpt a little monster!
- Have some fun!
At the end of the month, why not make a little video (up to three minutes long) and send it to us? Or send us some photos of your favourites. With your permission, we may even feature your video on our site!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!