Digital Art December
This month we are introducing the brand new creative challenge, ‘Digital Art December’ We are challenging you to create and share a piece of digital art, every day throughout the month of December.
Your piece of art can be made using any digital tool you like, including the following:
- A camera
- Any computer software
- A video camera
- A tablet
- HAVE FUN!!!
- You should complete and post one piece of digital art every day throughout the month of December
- You should not post old work. Only post work created during the challenge
- Don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details shown below) We might even feature your digital art on our blog!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- Plan your ideas in advance
- Try thinking of a theme to use throughout the month, to make things a little easier.
- If time is an issue, you can always cheat a little! You can create several pieces of art in one day and post them over the following days. As long as all of your work is created during the month of December, that’s all that matters.
At the end of the month why not make a little video tour of your creations (up to three minutes long) and send it to us? Or send us some photo’s of your favourites. With your permission we may even feature your video on our site!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!