Digital Art December – Digital Art Challenge
For this December digital art challenge we invite you to create and share a piece of daily digital art throughout the month.
Keep up to date with all our art challenges by signing up for our newsletter
Your challenge art can be made using any digital tool you like, including the following:
- A camera
- Any computer software
- A video camera
- A tablet
- HAVE FUN!!!
Art Challenge Guidelines
- You should complete and post one piece of digital art every day throughout the December challenge
- You should not post old digital artwork. Only post work created during the challenge
- Don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details shown below) We might even feature your digital art on our blog!
Tips to make the digital challenge more manageable
- Plan your challenge ideas in advance
- Try thinking of a theme to use throughout December, to make things a little easier.
- If time is an issue, you can always cheat a little! You can create several pieces of art in one day and post them over the following days. As long as all of your work is created during the month of December, that’s all that matters.
At the end of the month why not make a little video tour of your creations (up to three minutes long) and send it to us? Or send us some photo’s of your favourites. With your permission we may even feature your video on our site!
And if you know any other artists who might also enjoy this digital art challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other December Art Challenges
For our ‘Quick Kick December’ drawing challenge we are challenging you to create a daily festive drawing. By sketching on a daily basis, your drawing skills will steadily improve.
For our December Daily Doodle Challenge we are challenging you to create a doodle a day. The great thing about doodling is it allows you the freedom to create anything without being precious about it.