Quick Kick December
“Quick Kicks” are our monthly creative challenges that you can complete in 15 minutes or less per day.
For ‘Quick Kick December’ let’s make it festive!
We are challenging you to sketch something ‘festive’ every day throughout the month of December. By sketching on a daily basis, your drawing skills will steadily improve, along with your hand-eye coordination.
- You should create one festive sketch every day.
- You should aim to complete your sketch in one session of 15 minutes or less. This ensures that you notice the important elements of the subject and that you don’t get lost in detail.
- We will provide optional prompts, but feel free to do your own thing
- Don’t forget to link back to us and tag us at the end of your post (details are shown below) We might even link back to your best picture on our own!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #QuickKickDecember
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your journal pages on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- Draw something that’s not too complex.
- Stop after 15 minutes.
Ideas to make your art a little more interesting
- You could turn your sketches into Christmas Cards or gift tags
- Feel free to add some colour to your sketch
- You could create your sketches on an interesting background such as Christmas wrap, a novel, or even newspaper!
At the end of the month, why not make a little tour video of your creations (up to three minutes long) and send it to us?
With your permission, we may even feature your creations on our site!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!