Quick Kick December Drawing Challenge
For this December drawing challenge, we are challenging you to create a daily festive drawing. By sketching on a daily basis, your drawing skills will steadily improve, along with your hand-eye coordination.
“Quick Kicks” are our monthly art challenges that you can complete in 15 minutes or less per day.
Keep up to date with our podcasts and art challenges by signing up for our newsletter
- You should create one festive drawing every day of the december art challenge.
- You should aim to complete your sketch in one session of 15 minutes or less. This ensures that you notice the important elements of the subject and that you don’t get lost in detail.
- Don’t forget to link back to us and tag us at the end of your post (details are shown below) We might even link back to your best picture on our own!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #QuickKickDecember
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your drawings on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make the drawing challenge a little more manageable
- Draw something that’s not too complex.
- Stop after 15 minutes.
Festive art ideas
- You could turn your daily sketches into Christmas Cards or gift tags
- Feel free to add some colour to your challenge sketches.
- You could create your sketches on an interesting background such as Christmas wrap, a novel, or even newspaper!
At the end of the month, why not make a little tour video of your art (up to three minutes long) and send it to us?
With your permission, we may even feature your creations on our site!
And if you know any other artists who might also enjoy this drawing challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other December Art Challenges
For this December Art Challenge we invite you to create daily digital art. Your piece of art can be made using any digital tool you like, including the following: a camera, any computer software, a video camera, a tablet
For our December Daily Doodle Challenge we are challenging you to create a doodle a day. The great thing about doodling is it allows you the freedom to create anything without being precious about it.