This challenge is hosted by a closed Facebook group, so you will need to request to be able to join in this annual May challenge.
Each year, on or around the 26th April, a list of daily subjects for the entire month will be published to download. You should then post a daily sketch to the Facebook group, inspired by that day’s prompt.
- Have fun!
- You should only post sketches relating to the challenge and no other files should be attached
- All sketches must be suitable for viewers of all ages. No nudity!
The tag you should use on social media is
And if and you found this challenge through us, don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details shown below) We might even feature your work on our blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtag
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your creations on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- If time is an issue, keep your sketch simple! This is about having fun and forming a habit!
- Try putting aside some time each day specifically to focus on the challenge… like you would an appointment.
Ideas to make your sketchbooks a little more interesting
- Try thinking outside the box and think about less obvious ways to use the prompt
- You could add text
At the end of the month why not make a little sketchbook tour video (up to three minutes long) and send it to us? Or email us a photo of your favourite pages! With your permission, we may even feature your work on our site!
You can find out more about the challenge in the following place