Kick Urban Sketching Challenge
Introducing the daily sketching challenge, ‘Kick Urban Sketching’. We are challenging you to create an urban sketch every day of the month. It could be a quick sketch in a park, at work, a view from your window or a local building.
Keep up to date with our podcasts and art challenges by signing up for our newsletter
- Have fun!
- To create one urban sketch every day of July.
- We encourage you to share your daily sketches throughout July and don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details shown below) We might even feature your creations on our blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #KickUrbanSketching
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your urban sketches on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make the sketchbook challenge more manageable
- On busier days, stick to small simple urban sketches
- Don’t underestimate how much you can draw in just 10 minutes.
At the end of the month, why not make a little video (up to three minutes long) of your urban sketches and send it to us? Or just email us some of your favourite ones. With your permission, we may even feature your work on our site!
And if you know any other artists who might also enjoy this sketching challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other July Challenges
For this July drawing challenge, we are challenging you to create a simple drawing ‘upside-down’, every day throughout the month of July. To clarify. We are NOT challenging you to draw whilst doing a handstand, but to draw something from a photograph that has been flipped upside-down.
Welcome to our face drawing challenge, ‘Portrait July’. We are challenging you to draw and post 31 faces throughout the month of July!