Kick Urban Sketching
Introducing the creative challenge, ‘Kick Urban Sketching’. We are challenging you to create an urban sketch every day of the month. It could be a quick sketch while you are commuting, a cafe sketch or maybe a sketch of a building in your street.
- Have fun!
- To create one urban sketch every day of the month.
- We encourage you to share your daily creations throughout July and don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details shown below) We might even feature your creations on our blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #KickUrbanSketching
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your Christmas creations on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- On busier days, stick to small simple sketches
- Don’t underestimate how much you can do in just 10 minutes.
At the end of the month, why not make a little video (up to three minutes long) of your creations and send it to us? Or just email us some of your favourite ones. With your permission, we may even feature your work on our site!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other July Challenges
KickTime is our monthly challenge designed for those creatives who would prefer to sink their teeth into one big project over the whole month, rather than to take part in lots of smaller ones. It’s designed to inspire any kind of creative project a story, a poem, a piece of art, a piece of music, the list is endless!
“Quick Kicks” are our monthly creative challenges that you can complete in 15 minutes or less per day. For ‘Quick Kick July’ we are challenging you to create a simple drawing ‘upside-down’, every day throughout the month of July.
We are challenging you to draw and post 31 faces throughout the month of July. You can draw any type of face. It doesn’t have to be human and you can use any medium.