Quick Kick March
“Quick Kicks” are our monthly creative challenges that you can complete in 15 minutes or less per day.
For ‘Quick Kick March’ We are challenging you to photograph something from nature every day throughout the month of March.
You could photograph trees and plants, waterfalls or rocks, birds that visit your garden or the wildlife around you. This challenge can help you learn to be more aware of the beauty that is all around us. Sometimes we forget to stop and take the time to notice it.
- You should photograph and post one nature photo every day throughout the month of March
- It should not take more than 15 minutes to find and take your shot
- Don’t forget to link and tag us in your post (details are shown below) We might even feature your work on our blog!
As a reminder, please tag us on social media
- Twitter: @KickCreatives
- Facebook: @kickinthecreatives
- Instagram: @kickinthecreatives
- Pinterest: @kickinthecreatives
And you should also add the following hashtags
#kickinthecreatives and #QuickKickMarch
Share in our Facebook Group
You can also share your journal pages on our Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!
Tips to make things a little more manageable
- You could take your photo during your commute or your lunch hour.
- Keep your eyes open and a camera or phone on you all the time. You never know when inspiration might strike
Ideas to make your art a little more interesting
- You could experiment with filters and effects after you have taken your photo
- You could try photographing at different angles or very close up
- Your photo doesn’t have to be digital, you could go old school and use a 35mm camera and film or an instant camera if you prefer
At the end of the month, why not make a little tour video of your creations (up to three minutes long) and send it to us?
With your permission, we may even feature your creations on our site!
And if you know any other creatives who might also enjoy this challenge, why not encourage them to have a go!
Other March Challenges
KickTime is our brand new monthly challenge designed for those creatives who would prefer to sink their teeth into one big project over the whole month, rather than to take part in lots of smaller ones. It’s designed to inspire any kind of creative project a story, a poem, a piece of art, a piece of music, the list is endless!
We are challenging you to create a piece of mixed media art, every day throughout the month of March. The object here is to get you experimenting and creating some interesting work that you may otherwise have been afraid to try. The only rule is to HAVE FUN!!!
This month we are introducing ‘5 Minute March.’ We are challenging you to make one 5 minute sketch, every single day throughout the month of March. This challenge is particularly suitable for those who have a tendency to overwork their sketches or those who have limited time.